Better Corfu Bulletin Board

Reminder: This is a public website. Anything posted here will be publicly viewable.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Home Owner Grant Control Lead Hazards

Genesee County Health Department has obtained a HUD grant to help control lead hazards in homes in Genesee County. This is open to home owners and landlords. Income requirements must be met and there needs to be a child under the age of 6 living or visiting the home regularly. Please see the following flyer for more information.

Click here to download the document.